Meet Dr. Lin
Dr. Melisa Lin is from Bellevue, Washington. She graduated with degrees in Biochemistry and Public Health and Community Medicine from the University of Washington. In pursuit of her dental career, Dr. Lin attended the prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, where she received her degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
Dr. Lin has more than 10 years of experience in the dental field. Prior to opening her practice, Dr. Lin worked for several years in private family dental clinics in the greater Seattle area. She is a firm believer in giving back to society and compassionate about helping others. Dr. Lin has participated in many international mission trips to Central and South America to provide dental care and promote oral health education.
Dr. Lin is a devoted and compassionate dentist dedicated to providing quality dental care. She enjoys treating patients of all ages and helping to bring smiles to their faces. Dr. Lin regularly seeks opportunities to broaden her dental knowledge through continuing education seminars and workshops. She is meticulous and well-rounded in all disciplines of dentistry and strives to provide comprehensive, excellent services to patients.
During her free time, Dr. Lin enjoys baking, traveling, volunteering and spending time with her family and friends.
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Washington Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Seattle Met Magazine TOP DENTISTS 2017
- Seattle Met Magazine TOP DENTISTS 2018
- Seattle Met Magazine TOP DENTISTS 2019
- Seattle Met Magazine TOP DENTISTS 2020
- DIODE LASER WCLI Associate Fellowship
- INVISALIGN PROVIDER with Invisalign Clear Essentials I and II Certifications
- MDI Certification
- Implant Dentistry Continuum Seminars